Menu
0
Blue Ribbon Service
Earn points with every purchase!
$9.99 flat rate shipping*
Free shipping over $150*

Covid-19 Horseman's Relief Fund

 

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

 

 

ID

PARTICAPANTS

LOCATION

AE730

Appleton Equestrian

Elkton, MD

AH599

Ascension Hermitage and Sanctuary

Princess Anne, MD

AM452

A Moment In Time

Leonardtown, MD

BS253

Beautiful Souls Sanctuary

Tunkhannock, PA

GE404

Greystone Equine Rescue and Rehabilitation

Rising Sun, MD

HH763

Hooves4Healing

Christiana, PA

JR248

JHA Riding Academy

Slingerlands, NY

PC613

Paradox Country Farm

Lincoln University, PA

SS104

Suffolk Stables

Shamong, NJ

WS511

WaterGap Stables

Christiana, PA

VF912

Vandermere Farm

Leonardtown, MD

RH231

Rolling Hills Ranch

Port Deposit, MD

FH965

Freedom Hills Therapeutic Riding Program

Port Deposit, MD

AG965

Autumn Grove Stables

Berlin, MD

RH929

Racing For Home

Hamden, CT

AR968

After The Races

Elkton, MD

BS253

Beautiful Souls Sanctuary

Tunkhannock, PA

MF706

Maryland Fund For Horses

Libertytown, MD

ES311

Epona Stables

Elkton, MD

PS122

Pinewood Stables

Milton, DE

BF127

Bay Meadow Farm

Bel Air, MD

WS884

Windswept Stables

Aberdeen, MD

QH860

Queen Hive Farm

Assawoman, VA

TF529

Touchstone Farm

Temple. NH

WS191

Winswept Stables

Millsbaro, DE

WS747

White Stone

Ridgway, CO

 

Dear Equine Community,

 

As you know COVID-19 has put boarding barns, lesson programs, training centers and non-profits at risk financially. With this being said we know know that these facilities are the life blood of many peoples' passion. My wife, employees and I have created a program to give back to those directly impacted by loss of income during the Covid-19 pandemic.

Starting Tuesday, April 14, 2020 the COVID-19 Horseman’s Relief Program will begin. This is designed to give applicants a source of funds to care for their horses.  We have made it simple and straight forward. For every dollar spent* on regular price items in store or online we will give 10% of each sale, plus we will personally match the 10%, for a total of 20% to be given back to approved applicants.

Each horseman is required to fill out an official application provided by Fair Hill Saddlery to validate their business. We encourage everyone to pass the information about the program to all of the horsemen they know.

The application process is simple.  Fill out the above linked form and send it back to us!  It can be scanned or photographed and emailed to [email protected], fax it to 443-207-8850 or drop it off in store.  We will promptly provide a Horseman’s ID number, a flyer to pass around and a graphic to share on your website and social media.

Thank you so much for supporting the equestrian community.  We really hope that this program will generate funds through Tuesday, June 30, 2020 to ease the burden over the next few months. We need our equine community to survive this pandemic and come out stronger than ever so that we can return to living and loving through horses.

Sincerely,

Frank and Kimberly Chick

If you would like to just give a monetary donation please put one of these items in your cart:

Don't see what you want?  Give us a call - we are still adding items to the website. 
We can special order/custom order items as well.

 

* Exclusions apply: bedding, feed, hay, Tarter farm products, bottle goods, stable supplies, gift cards, sale/discounted items, freight and shipping

 

Please accept cookies to help us improve this website Is this OK? YesNoMore on cookies »

Subscribe to our newsletter

Subscribe

Create an account

Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.

Register

Recently added

You have no items in your shopping cart

Total excl. tax:$0.00
Order for another $150.00 and receive free shipping

Language & Currency